marți, 25 ianuarie 2022

A night of Lust

 



We went to the church this night 


I've touched your hand in my silence 


You smiled 


Soft, radiant 


Like a full moon.


Seduction. 


Do you know that this


Is a type of memory 


Exclusively tied to the touch?


Haptic memory. 


We looked around


The miracle of the night 


The scents and


pollen of existence.


I am troubled


Immeasurably


By your eyes.


I caught 


A glimpse of her:


She looked so sad in this light 


Like a friendly hand


just out of reach.


A candle stranded on


This church.


Soon she will disappear


into the calm


morass


Stay!


My Wild Love!


Time searched the hallways


for a mind.


Hands kept time.


The climate altered like a


visible dance


When your eyes fight


To explain.


I wanted to take you 


Next to my chest.


The sound of 


Your heart beat 


Night-time women.


Wondrous sacraments of love.


I'm lost in the vanity


of the senses.


Have you ever seen "God"?


An angel runs


Through the sudden light


Through the church 


A ghost precedes us


A shadow follows us. 


Felt?


The Sun


The Moon


Heard? Music,


Voices


Touched? 


Your hand.


Tasted? 


water


And wine.


That’s how I met her,


lonely and frozen


And sullen


right from the start.


You want ecstasy


Desire,


Dreams.


The unfolding


instant of creation


Things are not exactly what they seem.


Mouth fills with


Taste of wine


A coin spins. The faces.


Two girls 


One a friend, the other, the young one, a newer stranger.


The blonde one was called Endeavour


The brown one, Freedom .


We talked and they told me the story 


Of Venus Delta's.


Lust.


She holds back the urge to masturbate. 


I want you to touch me.


The still waters of your mouth 


Under the trick of kisses.


Confusion


No connections


Girl begins to bleed


She says her period


It's Church heaven. 


We are promised.


We of the purple glove


We of the starling flight


And velvet hour


We of arabic pleasures's night 


We of sundome and nights.


Where is the wine?


In that moment 


We were infinite.


What can I do so that will


somehow reach her


on a Sunday Morning


When she's already back?



I dropped by to see you


late this night-


She said -


But you were out, 


like a light


In its calm garden.


I wanted to feel your eyes on me


When I look away 


What are you dreaming about?


You asked-


I am a guide to the Labyrinth


Monarch of the Volatile towers


on this cold stone 


above the iron mist


sunk in its own waste


breathing its own breath.


I will show you the girls of the ghetto


I will show you the burning well


I will show you strange people


haunted, beast-like, on the


verge of evolution.


Look at the


Brothels.


You smell like love.


I’m alive. 


I’m Me!


Still laughing in the wind.






Niciun comentariu:

Un produs Blogger.