luni, 25 octombrie 2021

 chasing the wind as he comes.


Love gets me nowhere

love is like a virus.

that my writing can stand

they get cut to pieces.

spit to give to people.

and suddenly here I am, sending

All I do is waste.

Dear, I know I’m interrupting you,

When you fall in love for real,

So I will leave this place alone, 

just for you and your lover.

I hope this wild animal won't bite you till death. 

I hope this wind won't dry your face. 

From the time I fell in love

my heart’s delight…

in that heaven of heavens…

of her sumptuous body

Put away your phone.

Sometimes there’s something

cradling a dead Jesus.

I melt with their wetness

My longing for you…

Death sentence.

With tears in my eyes,

The sea, the solitude…

were glacial.

The moon

did not love her husband.

dry for so long

in this house again…

Speaking.

Just a drop.

like a bell

The snow

of his wife,

Take it, take it.

for so long

Your young voice

the beginning.

Years went by and you're not tired of rejection? Of radio silance?

She still can't get over it. 

She will lose him.

He's tired of this games.

Tired about waiting to be seen. 

His wounds got dipped and dipper

with each steps she takes toward wind.

but  she can't  see that.

She can't see the one standing next to her all the time...

I will go away soon.

In the moonlight

everything will change.

stopped singing

feeling in this song

heart is acting up.

certain points.

I need a dark room.

of horses

a wedding proposal.

burns up

It’s all over.

about love.

Isn’t life torture?

so hold it tight.

… as one of the world’s great folk tales,

It’s the sound of the waves.

I don’t want to hear any more.

This is the last chance: to bloom or to fade away. 

Forgive me!

forget me,

do not look for me, 

for I shall already have forgotten you.

that day, 

at that hour, 

I shall lift my arms 

and my roots will set off 

to seek another land.

Niciun comentariu:

Un produs Blogger.