luni, 25 octombrie 2021

 I am Allowed~~

I am allowed to receive conscious love.


I am allowed to have needs.


I am allowed to express my emotions.


I am allowed to trust the universe.


I am allowed to desire.


I am allowed to break open and heal.


I am allowed to call in a conscious man.


I am allowed to try something new.


I am allowed to claim my value.


I am allowed to do things that make me happy.


I am allowed to take care of myself.


I am allowed to want more.


I am allowed to take up space.


I am allowed to be powerful.


I am allowed to speak my truth.


I am allowed to love myself.


I am allowed to walk away.


I am allowed to clear space.


I am allowed to open my heart.


I am allowed to be authentic.


I am allowed to be vulnerable.


I am allowed to be soft.


I am allowed to be strong.


I am allowed to outgrow people.


I am allowed to outgrow my old self.


I am allowed to be the god, the king, the father, the son, the husband, the partner, the lover, the men I was always created to be.

Niciun comentariu:

Un produs Blogger.