joi, 11 noiembrie 2010

How do I know?

Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man?
How do I know that enjoying life is not a delusion?
How do I know that in hating death we are not like people who got lost in early childhood and do not know the way home?
How can one force one's life-span?
How would i know, it the desire to live was a mistake?
How would i know, if the fear of death was like the doubts of a wandering youth who lost his way home?
How would i know, if the dead wouldn't regret their wish to live?

During our dreams we do not know we are dreaming. We may even dream of interpreting a dream. Only on waking do we know it was a dream. Only after the great awakening will we realize that this is the great dream.
Forget the years, forget distinctions. Leap into the boundless and make it your home!
The wise man looks into space and does not regard the small as too little, nor the great as too big, for he knows that, there is no limit to dimensions.

Niciun comentariu:

Un produs Blogger.